In addition to chapter events we have three interest groups that meet monthly; all interest group events are open to the entire chapter. Visit Upcoming Events to learn more about the next interest group events!
- When: The fourth Wednesday of each month at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Members' homes in Northern Virginia (past meetings have been held in Alexandria and in Fairfax and Arlington counties)
- What: A discussion group with Thetas of all ages. Our conversations usually steer to our personal experiences so feel free to join us even if you didn't get a chance to finish the book! Past books have included The Help, Sarah's Key, and The Art of Racing in the Rain. For a complete listing of past and future books, visit our Amazon store.
- Contact: Kate Hofherr or Catherine Funkhouser at email@example.com
Night Kites Happy Hour
- When: First Thursday of the Month, 6:30pm
- Where: Northern Virginia. Most events are near the Metro and have easy parking access
- What: Evening social events such as happy hours and movie nights. A chance to socialize with fellow sisters!
- Contact: Chelsea Whitman firstname.lastname@example.org
- When: Currently on hold - The first Saturday of each month at 11 a.m. (except in the summer)
- Where: Restaurants in Northern Virginia, DC, and Suburban Maryland
- What: Join us for brunch--a DC tradition! Past brunches have been at Old Ebbitt Grill, Harry's Tap Room, and Whitlow's.
- Contact: email@example.com